A range of peel treatments that can treat acne, lightly wrinkled skin, pigmentation and sun damaged skin. Preparation of the skin – The use of topical vitamin C, vitamin A and growth factors must be used two weeks prior to the first treatment, then throughout the treatment and to be continued for three months after the last treatment. This will maximise the results. Vitamin A is to be stopped 48 hours prior and post treatment.
A radiance boosting regenerating treatment to help support the skins natural desquamation process for an instantly renewed complex and even skin tone.
– Mild revitalising treatment that helps with gentle exfoliation, unblocks pores and clears away dead surface skin to reveal an instantly renewed complexion.
– To stimulate cell activation producing more collagen that leaves the skin visibly smooth and renewed.
– To give a brighter and even skintone. Will reduce the appearance of unwanted disclouration.
– A triple action effect, targeting block pores, comedones and inflammation.
* SECOND HALF PRICE TREATMENT MUST BE USED WITH IN TWO WEEKS OF FIRST TREATMENT *